Pro-Surve Technical Services has experienced Inspectors on staff certified by the American Petroleum Institute by examination. We are available to staff both long term and temporary assignments for run and maintain or turnaround inspection support. Our Inspectors have certifications and expertise in the following:
- API-510 – Authorized Pressure Vessel Inspector.
- API-570 – Authorized Piping Inspector.
- API-571 – Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment.
- API-578 – Positive Material Identification.
- API-580 – Risk Based Inspections.
- API-653 – Authorized Tank Inspector.
- API-QUTE – Qualification of Ultrasonic Testing Examiner.
- API-QUTE-PA – Qualification of Ultrasonic Testing – Phased Array.
- API-QUSE – Ultrasonic C Testing Examiner (sizing).
- API-936 – Refractory Personnel.
- API-2218 – Fireproofing.
- API-1169 – Pipeline Construction Inspection.
- API-577 – American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector.
- API-581 – Risk Based Inspections.
- IDMS – Inspection Data Management System.
- API 571 Certification Training – Pro-Surve Hosted API Certification Training Courses.
Pro-Surve Technical Services also has experienced Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI) on staff as well as NACE certified coatings inspectors. These specialty inspectors can assist you with your project or maintenance needs either on temporary or long-term assignments in fabrication facilities or in field project sites.
- AWS – Certified Welding Inspector.
- NACE – Certified Level 2 or 3 coatings inspectors.